Now Seeking a Sales Representative!
Honor Construction is actively looking to hire a qualified Sales Representative. We are looking for a person to join
our team to focus on developing new and strengthening existing relationships with clients, architects, engineers,
and designers helping them with their construction and development project needs. The ideal candidate will be an
enthusiastic, motivated and personable professional with proven effective sales experience or construction, and
Sales Representative Benefits:
● Annual salary $50-55K plus commission
● Retirement Plan with employer match of 3%
● Other benefits available: 401K, Health Insurance, Dental, Life, ST/LT disability
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
● Build lasting relationships with clients, architects, engineers, and designers to keep Honor at the top of
their list to call when they have a need for CM services.
● Deliver top-rated customer service while providing industry and knowledge of construction management
and development services in a professional and hospitable way.
● Manage a customer database to ensure smooth and efficient account management.
Sales Representative Qualifications:
To be considered for the Outside Sales Representative position, applicants should:
● 3-5 years of Sales experience
● Effective communication skills, organized with attention to detail and follow up
● Enthusiasm for working with people and learning new things
● Commercial Construction Industry knowledge, a plus but not required
● Proficiency in software programs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Office 365
● Ability to travel throughout the west and central Michigan area on a daily basis, some travel further in
Michigan will be required
● Valid Drivers License